Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trendy Website for the future

This is a site that designs units for small businesses. I would have never guessed that this site makes units for small businesses. When I opened the site, it really caught my eye. The colors are so bright and the image of the building in the background was very interesting to me.

I have seen a few of these sites with similar styles. I'm thinking that this is becoming more and more popular now. Many sites have some kind of video that allows the photos to scroll across the page. The large photo in the background really allows the viewers to see the "whole" picture, not just a tiny pixelated photo that you can't make out. It is a very interesting design element and I believe that this will become a new trend for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment