Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breast Cancer Research

www.NationalBreastCancer.org

This is just one of the many websites dedicated to Breast Cancer support. I found this website while doing research for project 3. After thinking of ideas and things I wanted to have on my website for breast cancer support, I found this site very heplful. They had many different links to register and share your own story about how breast cancer has affected you. This site has anything from basic information, to chats, to sharing your story, to donations. They had almost everything you can think of to raise awareness, get help, and be supportive to people affected by the disease. It was very easy to navigate for me and I found the many things I was searching for.


This site was well organized and very effective for its users.


Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment