Thursday, November 18, 2010


http://www.noeldesign.net/index.php

This a a random designers portfolio website. I chose to write about this because of the way he incorporated the graphics. They look similar to some handcrafted pieces of art. So it gives me a sense of actual handmade art that is also digital.

Another reason I chose this site is because of the way he set up his portfolio. It is neatly set up on the page. They are large thumbnails and to the side he listed a brief description of the project. I think descriptions are very important for a project. Sometimes you have no idea what the project is about. Then he has a link that you can click on and view the entire project.

This site has a unique way of incorporating old art with new art. I also really enjoyed the nice simple way to show off your best works as a designer.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment