Thursday, November 18, 2010

Colloquium Show


www.colloquiumshow.com

So this is a site I worked on with Garrett Haas. It is for a student exhibition that is taking place at The University of Akron. I chose to write about this site because of the unique way the images are laid out. Many sites have just one main image with a little bit of information on it. This site has numerous images that show a little bit about each section of the entire site. It really takes my eyes throughout the entire site instead of just focusing on one particular image. Each image is a link and will take you to the appropriate page.

I also really enjoy the rotating photographs of each artist. This part I did not create, but It is another part of the site that captures the viewers attention.

Overall this site is is successful because of the unique layout with numerous images throughout the entire page.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment